Book Now from £19.50
SIX The Musical (Vaudeville Theatre)
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from NIMAX Theatres. For example, if your performance commences at 8pm on a Saturday, the venue will email you at approximately 8pm on Thursday - Please look out for this email from NIMAX Theatres and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances. If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable to meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead. You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange E-Card Facility, more details can be found here
- Whilst face coverings are no longer mandatory, we respectfully ask audience members aged 11 and above to wear a face covering, fully covering the nose and mouth, whilst inside the theatre – except when eating or drinking or if you are exempt.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
Audio Described - Sunday 20th March 2022, 4pm, Thursday 4th August 2022, 5.30pm and Sunday 13th November 2022, 7pm
Captioned - Sunday 27th March 2022, 4pm, Thursday 11th August 2022, 8.30pm and Sunday 20th November 2022, 7pm
British Sign Language - Thursday 7th April 2022, 5.30pm, Sunday 21st August 2022, 7pm and Sunday 27th November 2022, 4pm
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Amy Di Bartolomeo
Alternates: Paisley Billings, Danielle Rose, Roxanne Couch, Collette Guitart, Rachel Rawlinson and Esme Rothero
The appearance of any member of the cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
Duration: 75 minutes no interval
- Good To Know
**** SING ALONG PERFORMANCE ****
Sunday 25th September, 2022 @ 7pm
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event - Please see above under ***special entry requirements*** for how this works.
- Suitable For Children
Age recommendation: 10+
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
29th September 2021 - 2nd April 2023
- Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London, WC2R 0NH