Six The Musical (Arts Theatre London) tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Six The Musical (Arts Theatre London)
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
- Your booking must be for a single household or bubble under current government regulations.
- All attendees aged 11 or older will be required to wear a face covering during their attendance.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres - Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances.
- If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead. You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange Facility (see below)
- Access Information
For access information please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0330 333 4815.
Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB
- Cancellation Policy
SPECIAL FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE FACILITY
Under current circumstances, the venue is allowing additional flexibility so that you can book with confidence even if circumstances may change after your booking or if you are unable to be admitted following the check in process.
Provided you inform us by email no later than 10am on the day of the performance you are booked for to request an exchange, we will be able to arrange a free and flexible exchange of your booking to a future performance of the same or a different Mischief West End production. You do not need to decide which production or date to exchange to when you request the exchange, you can decide this later. Please see here for more details
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Alternates: Zara Macintosh, Cherelle Jay, Hana Stewart and Collete Guitart
The appearance of any member of the cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
- Delivery Method
Free eTicket - mobile or printed
Duration: 75 minutes no interval
Special Entry Conditions and a Flexible Exchange Policy apply to these performances, for more information please visit our FAQs page
- How Does It Work
The Theatre have been working hard to make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible, as such they have introduced the following -
1m + social distancing between each customer bubble plus robust mitigations (max 6 people per group. All bookings in a group must be from the same household or the legally defined support bubble).
Contactless ticketing. Staggered arrival times which will be advised on your ticket.
Different entry and exit points.
One way systems.
Drinks and refreshments pre-ordered and consumed in the comfort of your seat (please download the Nimax app to pre-order your refreshments before your visit).
Floor and wall signage.
Contact-free temperature checks will take place as you enter the theatre, and hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
All audience members aged 11+ must wear a face mask at all times whilst in the theatre, except when eating or drinking.
After purchase, there is a special exchange facility available to all customers prior to 10am on the day of performance. For more information please see the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.
- Suitable For Children
Age recommendation: 10+
- Where Do I Go
6-7 Great Newport Street
Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB
Latest customer reviews
The 'Queen' of Shows !!!
2 March 2020
Went to see Six the Musical for the 2nd time and, once again, it did not disappoint. My husband didn't really remember much about this historical story but totally enjoyed every second of re-learning each Queen's tale of suffering. Songs are brilliantly catchy and funny and you will be humming all the way home! Should you choose a different show to see? Well, in the words of Catherine of Aragon.....'there's n-n-n-n-n-n-no way'! Great seats and service from Theatre Desk - the only way to book your tickets - so what are you waiting for ??!!
Holly Cook Confirmed ticket purchaser
26 February 2020
Our first experience of Six today & we were blown away! I took my musical theatre loving mini me (aged 9) & we sat in the right hand slips. We were so close to the stage & because of the interaction with the Queens felt like we were part of the show. As soon as it had finished my daughter said “When we go again...” which is always a good sign! The slightly risqué lyrics went over her head but of course her favourite Queen was Catherine Howard who is the most promiscuous one-hopefully not a sign of things to come! In short we loved this production & cant wait to go back again!
Fiona Smith Confirmed ticket purchaser
Latest critic reviews
The most uplifting piece of new British musical theatre I have ever had the privilege to watch
This tudor take-off is perfectly executed
75 minutes of exhilarating entertainment from 6 killer Queens, They will, they will rock you!